Hello Cranberry Tea Time Friends,
Happy New Year! I hope you have had a good holiday season. All of the celebrating has worn me out a little. How about you? I plan to get some extra rest in January! I am looking forward to spending time reading, writing, resting, watching movies, and crocheting.
I want to extend a special welcome to all of the new Cranberry Tea Time Friends who have recently joined us here on the blog or on facebook. It is great to have you here! I hope that you find this place to be warm, encouraging, and helpful.
If you are new here, you might enjoy reading some of the favorite posts from the past year. These are ten of the most read posts from 2014:
- Marriage Letters: Once Upon a Time
- Fighting for Joy
- I Was Surprised by Motherhood
- Five Minute Friday: Accidental Writer
- A Day in the Life
- Kissing the Wave
- Joni and Friends 35th Anniversary
- Just One Thing I Did Not Know about Chronic Illness
- 10 Ways to Reach Out to a Family with Chronic Illness
- Saying Yes in my Weakness
I think that 2014 has been my favorite year of blogging so far. Thank you all for joining me here, whether you comment often or just read quietly. I’m glad to have you here. I look forward to continuing to write in 2015 and getting to know you better.
Blessings and joy,