Something that has helped me to be able to read more is a kindle. There are many days that I can't hold a book open for an extended period of time because my arms grow too weak. On those days I can read on my kindle by propping it up in bed and just tapping to turn a page.
In 2013 I read a total of 24 books! Some of them were very short books, but books none-the-less. I had not read that many books in a single year since I was in Bible college!
Here is a list of my favorite books from last year:
- Choices - Changes by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Joni & Ken by Ken and Joni Eareckson Tada
- I Will Carry You by Angie Smith
- Standing Strong by John MacArthur
- The Faithful Parent by Martha Peace and Stuart Scott
- The Feminist Mistake by Mary Kassian
- The Quiet Place by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Wait Until Then by Randy Alcorn
So far in 2014 I have read seven books. If you want to see the books I'm reading this year, you may visit me on GoodReads.
What good books have you read lately? I need suggestions for what to put on my "To Read" list!